Find a Speech-Language Pathologist In Yukon, the services of Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) can be accessed through the Child Development Centre, Yukon Education, Yukon Continuing Care and Whitehorse General Hospital (inpatient only at this time). There are also Yukon SLPs working in the private sector. For a list of SLP currently taking private clients please email

Yukon Education

SLP services through Yukon Education are for school-aged children and adolescents. Referrals for these services must come through your child's school. Please talk to your child's teacher if you are concerned about your child's speech or language development.

Click here for more information.

Yukon Continuing Care

SLP services through Yukon Continuing Care are for Residents living in long-term care facilities. Referrals for these services must come through the care facilities' staff.   If you are concerned about the communication or swallowing abilities of your loved one living in long term care, talk to their care providers.

Click here for more information.

Child Development Centre

1000 Lewes Blvd.

P.O.Box 2703

Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6

(867) 456-8182

Toll-free: 1-866-835-8386


Find an Audiologist

The services of audiologists can be accessed in Yukon by contacting Hearing Services.  Click here for more information.


Hearing services (H-5)

Health & Social Services, Government of Yukon

Box 2703

Whitehorse, Yukon  Y1A 2C6

Phone: 867-667-5913

Toll Free (Yukon, Nunavut and NWT); 1-800-661-0408 ext. 5913